American Flag

The individuals listed on this site help veterans understand long term care benefits available through VA. This can include information on veterans health care, state veterans homes and veterans disability income benefits. The individuals place particular emphasis on Pension and Death Pension because these benefits are typically more useful for the elderly needing long term care. Pension is also known as "the aid and attendance benefit."

The individuals provide information about the aid and attendance benefit including what it is, who can qualify and what information and documentation is available in order to file a claim. They do not participate in any way in the application process unless accredited by VA. For all other individuals above, veteran households seeking help with filing a claim should be directed to an appropriate veterans service organization or to a state or county veteran service representative or, where appropriate, they are encouraged to file a claim on their own.

The individuals listed on this site are private practitioners or in some cases representatives of veterans service organizations and are not connected with the Department of Veterans Affairs. These individuals do not charge a fee for the preparation, presentation, or prosecution of a claim. Only those who are accredited attorneys or accredited representatives are involved in the processing of a claim.


Using a Veterans Benefits Consultant

There are at least six situations where using a consultant, who understands the claims process for Pension, can be of great help or in some situations a necessity. We have described, with each situation in the article below, the reasons for needing a consultant as opposed to using books or trying to do it on your own.

When the family should
use a Veterans Benefits Consultant.

Contact Us

Phone: (561) 929-4884
Toll Free: (800) 951-0554
7777 Glades Road | Suite 100 | Boca Raton, FL 33434
Email: chuck@florida-veterans-eligibility.com

Featured Image

Help You Pay for Care

This benefit can help you pay anyone including your child for home care. It can also be used to help you pay for professional care in the home, for assisted living, or for nursing home. Imagine having an extra $2,169 a month that you didn't even know existed. Request Help


Only individuals who are accredited by the Department of Veterans affairs can be involved in the preparation, presentation, or prosecution of a claim. We use accredited individuals to assist in the preparation and application for any benefits for our clients. There is no charge for this service. Continue Reading...